Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elysium

Here's the forum created for the awesome members of Elysium *_*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Live video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jintaitai

jintaitai

Live video Empty
PostSubject: Live video   Live video I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:12 pm

Since I volunteered to do the video for this project and the vocals are slowly coming together, I think it's time to talk about the video. It was suggested that we do a live video for Mr. Sandman dressed up in 50s style, is everybody okay with that?

Those of you who are on board, have fun dressing up! It would be lovely if we could all manage to find a white background to record ourselves in front of, as it would appear a bit more consistent and related. Or if you don't have a white background available, at least another unicolored background. (I'm still trying to figure out where to record myself, too lol)

If you don't like the idea of a live video, I hope you are okay with sending us a photo we can include in the video. It would be perfect if you were also dressed up 50s style and in front of a white/unicolored background, but it will also work otherwise. Smile Just make sure it's not downsized too much.

Since the whole project got postponed a bit and a 2013 release is no longer realistic, I suggest a deadline in the middle of January, after the Christmas craze. Let's say the 19th? Is that doable for everyone?

Please, if you're recording a video, do upload it on a filesharing site and share the link, don't send it through email. Photos up to 3mb can be emailed, anything higher res I ask to be sent through a filesharing site, too, please.

I will also email this information to everybody participating in a few days time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/jintaitai
maryfenja

maryfenja

Live video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live video   Live video I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:52 pm

I'm so excited for this ^^
I have to buy a cable to my camera, cause right now I can't download anything from it, blargh. But I'm gonna send my video as soon as possible Smile
Back to top Go down
http://maryfenja.deviantart.com

Live video
Page 1 of 1