Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elysium

Here's the forum created for the awesome members of Elysium *_*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, Everyone!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Geekella

Geekella

Hello, Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Everyone!   Hello, Everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:18 am

Hey! It's Megan, your new member. I'm super excited! It will be great singing with all of yall.

Feel free to introduce yourselves to me if you like Very Happy
Back to top Go down
duVillage

duVillage

Hello, Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone!   Hello, Everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:05 pm

Hey Megan, welcome to the group! The forum isn't exactly buzzing, but all the girls here are nice Smile .

I am Ron from The Netherlands, 24 years of age. I am the group's pianist. Looking forward to be working with you!
Back to top Go down
Jekkize

Jekkize

Hello, Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome welcome   Hello, Everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:58 pm

I'm excited to have you in our group. I think you're fabulous!!
Yeah, the forum isnt used as much as it could be. XD

Anyway, I'm Jess, I'll be 23 in a few months, I'm from Indiana... I'm a waitress... I'm pretty boring for the most part. =P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Jekkize
Geekella

Geekella

Hello, Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone!   Hello, Everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:17 pm

nice to meet both of you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
maryfenja

maryfenja

Hello, Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone!   Hello, Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:59 pm

Hey Megan!
I'm Mary (Maria actually, but everyone call me 'Mary' Wink ), I'm 21 (in October 22) and I'm from Poland. I'm sure your voice will be a wonderful part of Elysium Smile
Back to top Go down
http://maryfenja.deviantart.com
Geekella

Geekella

Hello, Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone!   Hello, Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:23 pm

Maryfenja wrote:
Hey Megan!
I'm Mary (Maria actually, but everyone call me 'Mary' Wink ), I'm 21 (in October 22) and I'm from Poland. I'm sure your voice will be a wonderful part of Elysium Smile
i'm 20 and i'll be 21 in May Very Happy

That's REALLY cool that you're Polish! I'm a quarter Polish! My grandma was from there. She was awesome!
Back to top Go down
maryfenja

maryfenja

Hello, Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone!   Hello, Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:26 pm

Geekella wrote:

That's REALLY cool that you're Polish! I'm a quarter Polish! My grandma was from there. She was awesome!

Yay, that's great Very Happy World is so small sometimes Smile
Back to top Go down
http://maryfenja.deviantart.com
SamanthaBianchi86

SamanthaBianchi86

Hello, Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone!   Hello, Everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:12 pm

Already commented on your last video that I'm really happy to have you in the group.. I used to watch your vids and I was so jealous of your wonderful voice (and still am!). I'm Samy, from Italy so forgive my mistakes with the language!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/samanthabianchi86
Geekella

Geekella

Hello, Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone!   Hello, Everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:29 pm

SamanthaBianchi86 wrote:
Already commented on your last video that I'm really happy to have you in the group.. I used to watch your vids and I was so jealous of your wonderful voice (and still am!). I'm Samy, from Italy so forgive my mistakes with the language!! ^_^
there is NO need to be jealous when you have a voice as beautiful as your own!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone!   Hello, Everyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elysium :: Chat :: Chatting section-
Jump to: