Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elysium

Here's the forum created for the awesome members of Elysium *_*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT QUESTIONS

Go down 
+4
maryfenja
Belovedstar18
SamanthaBianchi86
Jekkize
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jekkize

Jekkize

IMPORTANT QUESTIONS Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT QUESTIONS   IMPORTANT QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:45 am

I hope everybody got Beth's email... (Congratulations on your pregnancy btw!!)
I have questions...

1. If Beth is no longer able to direct/mix songs after this next one, are we all going to try to continue Elysium? I know I want to!

2. Is Chyree, who has already been co-directing, willing to step up as our new leader? Because I vote for her. Smile Does Chyree have the ability/program to mix our songs for us? I know I can't mix. =P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Jekkize
SamanthaBianchi86

SamanthaBianchi86

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT QUESTIONS   IMPORTANT QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:26 pm

Jekkize wrote:
I hope everybody got Beth's email... (Congratulations on your pregnancy btw!!)
I have questions...

1. If Beth is no longer able to direct/mix songs after this next one, are we all going to try to continue Elysium? I know I want to!

2. Is Chyree, who has already been co-directing, willing to step up as our new leader? Because I vote for her. Smile Does Chyree have the ability/program to mix our songs for us? I know I can't mix. =P

I can't mix either!! But I'd love to be still involved in the project!! afro

Beth CONGRATULATIONS again!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/samanthabianchi86
Belovedstar18

Belovedstar18

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT QUESTIONS   IMPORTANT QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:37 pm

Yes, congrats Beth! I'm so happy you are finally getting your wish! Took long enough, huh XD Now I'm all alone again *tear* lol

Well I am more than willing to do whatever I can for you guys! I am learning how to mix right now and am working on my first big project with 6 voices, so we'll see how that goes. Right now I use Garageband because it's easier, but I also have Cubase (apparently it's better).

I'm fairly confident that I could do the mixing, but it's the white noise that worries me. Beth has a noise reduction program which really helped, but I don't have anything like that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BelovedStar18
maryfenja

maryfenja

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT QUESTIONS   IMPORTANT QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:08 pm

Congratulations, hugs and kisses for Beth, her husband and their baby Smile I love you cheers cheers cheers
I think Chyree would be great leader Smile There are some programs to reduce noise in audios- my bf has got something like this. I can ask him about the name of it and I'll tell you.
Back to top Go down
http://maryfenja.deviantart.com
Jekkize

Jekkize

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT QUESTIONS   IMPORTANT QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:02 pm

What's the name of the program that Beth has? Maybe I can find it for free, and then pass it on. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Jekkize
withasmileandasong
Admin
withasmileandasong

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT QUESTIONS   IMPORTANT QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:36 pm

Belovedstar18 wrote:
Yes, congrats Beth! I'm so happy you are finally getting your wish! Took long enough, huh XD Now I'm all alone again *tear* lol

Well I am more than willing to do whatever I can for you guys! I am learning how to mix right now and am working on my first big project with 6 voices, so we'll see how that goes. Right now I use Garageband because it's easier, but I also have Cubase (apparently it's better).

I'm fairly confident that I could do the mixing, but it's the white noise that worries me. Beth has a noise reduction program which really helped, but I don't have anything like that.

I have no problem doing the noise removal, it takes a second to do and I can send the corrected tracks to whomever. It is an add on to my acid pro software. A friend had an extra download and gave it to me, it was like $400 to buy outright and you have to have acid pro to use it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thesingingMA
LittlexPixi

LittlexPixi

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT QUESTIONS   IMPORTANT QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:11 pm

I think it would be wonderful if Chyree was our leader, as much as I don't want Beth to stop leading us. Chyree is definately the most musically talented out of the rest of us, without a doubt. I will do what ever I can to help, although I know I'm not great haha!! Surely Beth can carry on leading for a while, but I'm happy what ever happens!!!

<33
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LittlexPixi
Belovedstar18

Belovedstar18

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT QUESTIONS   IMPORTANT QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:25 am

Thanks Sadie ^_^

That would be wonderful if you had the time to do the noise removal Beth! Just so we are all clear, what is now your role in Elysium? How much time will you be putting in do you think? Will you be leader again when you're feeling better? I'm sure I had more questions, but I can't remember them, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
withasmileandasong
Admin
withasmileandasong

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT QUESTIONS   IMPORTANT QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:11 am

Belovedstar18 wrote:
Thanks Sadie ^_^

That would be wonderful if you had the time to do the noise removal Beth! Just so we are all clear, what is now your role in Elysium? How much time will you be putting in do you think? Will you be leader again when you're feeling better? I'm sure I had more questions, but I can't remember them, hahaha.

I have no problem with noise removal. I am not sure what the answers to your questions are. I don't know how my pregnancy will go, if it will be easy or not. I have a history of high risk pregs in my family, so I might have a lot more to deal with or not. I won't know for a little while. That said, I know that come summer I am going to concentrate 100% on my baby. I am going to be a stay at home mom and I plan on having a large family, so I may not have time to mix for quite awhile. Having a baby around does not lend itself to free time. I realize this. When I started Elysium, I was already have major problems with fertility, and we didn't think that this would happen for years. I feel so blessed to be pregnant and I know this is going to change everything. I am sorry that you guys are suffering for that. I truly am. I just won't be able to put this all together. I am happy to contribute, sing in all the songs, make videos, promote the group, and do whatever but weeks and weeks of mixing does not seem realistic for me. Sad I am already really sad about that. I keep thinking maybe I could do it, but deep down I know I can't. I feel so bad for failing you all. I promised to be your leader and to take on this responsibility, and I hate that I have to let you all down. Now I am getting all hormonal now. Smile I love you all, but I don't think I will be able to devot the time to mixing for years perhaps. I will do whatever else that I can. You know I am good for it.

-Beth
Back to top Go down
jintaitai

jintaitai

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT QUESTIONS   IMPORTANT QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:28 pm

Oookay, I'm late to the party again, sorry.

First of all, I really hope we can continue Elysium because I absolutely love what we have created, so far, and that's only been two songs. Imagine how wonderful our 5th, 10th or 20th song are gonna sound! I sincerely hope we find a way to make things work. But judging from the previous postings all of us seem to wanna continue Elysium, so I'm sure there'll be a way.

I absolutely second Sadie's comment on how wonderful it would be if Chyree were our new leader. But I really don't want you to feel forced into this, Chyree! From our point of view it would make the most sense, considering that you're, just like Sadie said, the most musically talented. But that doesn't mean that you have to feel obliged to take on Beth's role, at all. It should be something you want to do, too. Smile

And Beth, I can only speak for myself but I guess the others won't see it much differently: You have absolutely no reason to feel sorry for this! You're pregnant, sweetheart! That's such a wonderful thing, especially if you have been hoping for this for so long! I'm really happy for you and your husband and I wish you the most wonderful pregnancy ever. Of course it takes some changes in the group now, but I think all of us want to continue Elysium so I'm sure we're gonna work things out. That said, I'm happy and thankful you don't want to leave Elysium for good, but keep singing with us still. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/jintaitai
LittlexPixi

LittlexPixi

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT QUESTIONS   IMPORTANT QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:08 pm

I totally agree with Kerstin! You have no reason at all to feel bad, Beth! You brought us all together in thr first place, and we're all having so much fun that we want to carry on, no matter what! Nobody would expect you to put Elysium before your child! You haven't let us down one bit, silly! We're all so happy for you and your husband.

And Chyree, you don't HAVE to be our leader but it would be wonderful if you were! As I said, I will help as much as I can!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LittlexPixi
Belovedstar18

Belovedstar18

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT QUESTIONS   IMPORTANT QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:15 pm

Beth, there is absolutely nothing for you to feel bad about! We love you to pieces for everything you've done for us and would never ask you to put the group above your new baby. ^_^

Thanks for worrying about me you two, but I would love nothing more than to be the new leader and help in any way I can to make the group succeed. You are all such wonderful people and musicians and I'm so happy to be in a group with you! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
withasmileandasong
Admin
withasmileandasong

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT QUESTIONS   IMPORTANT QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:27 pm

Belovedstar18 wrote:
Beth, there is absolutely nothing for you to feel bad about! We love you to pieces for everything you've done for us and would never ask you to put the group above your new baby. ^_^

Thanks for worrying about me you two, but I would love nothing more than to be the new leader and help in any way I can to make the group succeed. You are all such wonderful people and musicians and I'm so happy to be in a group with you! *hugs*

I am so happy no one is mad/disappointed. I cannot wait to hear what you come up with Chyree. I am always here for help as I asked you for so much! I hope I start feeling better soon. I've been having a hard time. I finished with school for the semeter and all I've been doing is sleeping and sneezing. Sad I feel very useless. I will keep everyone updated when I get sonogram photos and such. Smile Are we going to do the intro still? Just curious. If ever anyone wants to sing either "over the rainbow" or "beyond the sea" by Celtic Woman I now have the sheet music (Christmas present from my hubby) that we can use. Smile I can't wait to sing with you all again! Your support is more than I could have ever asked for.
Back to top Go down
PrincessGarnetXVII

PrincessGarnetXVII

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT QUESTIONS   IMPORTANT QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:36 pm

Hi guys,
Yeah I totally lost the address for this when my comp wiped itself clean, I'm sorry!
Okay just wanted to offer my services, since I'm no longer at University until September (since that is when I can change my course) so I am pretty much free! So I use Sony acid to mix my own songs, like Beth does. It's really awesome and would be happy to help with mixing for the projects if ever Chyree/ Beth/ whoever doesn't have the time!
I mean my latest song on YT isn't that great but thats because my mic isnt very good at recording live guitar Sad Acid is fine though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ff4females.blogspot.com
withasmileandasong
Admin
withasmileandasong

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT QUESTIONS   IMPORTANT QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:13 pm

PrincessGarnetXVII wrote:
Hi guys,
Yeah I totally lost the address for this when my comp wiped itself clean, I'm sorry!
Okay just wanted to offer my services, since I'm no longer at University until September (since that is when I can change my course) so I am pretty much free! So I use Sony acid to mix my own songs, like Beth does. It's really awesome and would be happy to help with mixing for the projects if ever Chyree/ Beth/ whoever doesn't have the time!
I mean my latest song on YT isn't that great but thats because my mic isnt very good at recording live guitar Sad Acid is fine though!

That is fantastic Laura! I love your new pic btw. You look gorgeous! Anyway, get in touch with Chyree and maybe you two and work something out that will make it easier her and you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT QUESTIONS   IMPORTANT QUESTIONS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT QUESTIONS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elysium :: Administration :: Updates & Deadlines-
Jump to: